ingress-nginx Alerts provided by Avisi Cloud
AME Kubernetes comes with a set of default alerts for ingress-nginx. This page serves as a reference for when one of these alerts fires within your cluster. Each alert gives a brief description of what it means, a list of possible causes and suggestions on how to resolve the issue.
Table of Content
We are serving a high rate of 4xx client http errors.
- A client is being rate limited
- A client is misbehaving Notify the client that is causing the errors, if need be, investigate blocking the client by IP address.
We are serving a high rate of 5xx server http errors.
- A service is experiencing an outage
- Cluster / node failure
- Network partition
Investigate the ingress that is experiencing the http errors.
Additional alerts should have fired when we experience 5xx errors.
We are breaching our SLO of latency resulting in poor user experience.
- Too low capacity for the backend service
- High utilisation or saturation of resources
- Performance regression of backend services