Feature state: stable
Automated metrics collection on Kubernetes
Avisi Cloud Kubernetes offers a fully managed Prometheus monitoring solution for your Kubernetes clusters. With Avisi Cloud Observability, our hosted Prometheus offering uses the open-source CNCF project Cortex to provide a reliable and highly available metrics platform for your Day-2 operations.
- Automatic deployment within your cluster, with management handled by Avisi Cloud
- Utilizes the Prometheus Operator, enabling the use of ServiceMonitor and PodMonitor resources
- Single plane of glass overview of all your cluster Prometheus Alerts
- Centralized management of Alertmanager configuration
- Metrics are accessible through an API with access tokens for secure access
- Integration with Grafana for easy visualization of your metrics
Getting started with Avisi Cloud’s Hosted Prometheus is easy:
- Create a new Avisi Cloud Kubernetes cluster, or use an existing one.
- Enable the Metrics AddOn through the Avisi Cloud Console or API.
- Access your metrics data through the API or visualize it with Grafana.